Terms and Conditions for Shippers
SOFTWARE LICENSE AND ONLINE SERVICES AGREEMENT FOR SHIPPERS
This Software License and Online Services Agreement (“Agreement”) constitutes a legal agreement between you, an individual (“you” or “Shipper”) and Wing DMCC, (“us” or the ”Company”).
In this agreement, “we”, “us” “our” and similar first person plural pronouns refers to Wing DMCC., a Dubai, UAE based Free Zone Company, which may also be referred to as the Company. We believe that the use of the terms we, us and our, makes this agreement easier to read and understand. “You” refers to the individual who is reading and accepting this Agreement as a Shipper.
We provide lead generation to independent providers of peer-to‐peer (“P2P”) delivery services using our Services (as defined below). Our Services enable an authorized Courier to seek, receive and fulfill requests for delivery services from an authorized Shipper (such as you) using our mobile and web-based online applications. You desire to enter into this Agreement for the purpose of accessing and using our Services as a Shipper.
You acknowledge and agree we are a technology services provider that does not provide Delivery Services.
In order to use our Services, you must agree to the terms and conditions that are set forth below. Upon your execution (electronic or otherwise) of this Agreement, you and the Company shall be bound by the terms and conditions set forth herein.
- “City Addendum” means an addendum to this Agreement setting forth additional Territory-‐ specific terms, as updated by us from time to time.
- “Company Data” means all data related to the access and use of our Services hereunder, including all data related to Shippers (including Shippers’ Information), all data related to the provision of Delivery Services via our Services and the Shipper App, and the Shipper ID.
- “Courier App” means the mobile Application provided by us that enables Couriers to access our Services for the purpose of seeking, receiving and fulfilling on-demand requests for Delivery Services by Shippers.
- “Courier’s Information” means information about a Courier made available to you in connection with you request for and use of Delivery Services, which may include the Courier’s name, pick‐up location, contact information and photo.
- “Device” means a Your Device through which you will access the Shipper App and Our Services. Typically, this will be your smartphone. It must have the features found at the following website www.wing.ae.
- “Delivery Price” or “Price” shall be negotiated between you and the Courier as set forth in in Section 4.1.
- “Service Fee” has the meaning set forth in Section 4.4.
- “Territory” means the city or across UAE in which you are enabled by the Shipper App to obtain Delivery Services.
- “Tolls” means any applicable road, bridge, ferry, tunnel and airport charges and fees, including inner-‐city congestion, environmental or similar charges as reasonably determined by Our Service based on available information.
- “Delivery Services” means the provision of P2P Delivery Services provided to you by Couriers via Our Service.
- “Our Services” mean our on‐demand lead generation and related services licensed by us that enables Couriers to receive and fulfill on-demand requests for delivery services by Shippers like you seeking such services. Our services include our software, websites, payment services, and related support services systems, as may be updated or modified from time to time.
- “Package” means the item you as a Shipper identify and provide to be taken from one location to another as arranged through Our Services and delivered by Couriers.
- “Shipper App” means the mobile Application provided by us that enables Shippers like you to access our Services for the purpose of seeking, receiving and fulfilling on-demand requests for Delivery Services from Couriers.
- “Shipper ID” means the Shipper name and password key assigned by us to you that enables you to use and access the Shipper App.
- Use of the Our Services
- Shipper IDs. We will assign you Shipper ID to enable you to access and use the Shipper App on a You will maintain your Shipper ID in confidence and not share it with any third party. You will immediately notify us of any actual or suspected breach or improper use or disclosure of your Shipper ID or the Shipper App.
- Provision of Delivery Services. When you desire to ship a Package, you will complete a shipper request through the Shipper App. You be prompted to provide various details regarding the shipment, including the exact location of pick up and destination, time requirements and details regarding the Package. You must provide the size and weight of the package and briefly describe the contents. You must notify us if the package includes any hazardous materials, weapons, medications, alcohol, or fragile materials. You will not ship or attempt to ship product that are illegal to own or ship in the Territory. All shippers of alcohol must be licensed and authorized to ship according to the applicable federal or state laws and regulations of the origin and destination. Shippers of alcohol must ensure that the Courier is over the age of 21. You will not ship or attempt to ship products nationally or internationally that would require permits, licenses, tariffs or other requirements without obtaining all such authorizations in advance. You must also notify us if there are any special handling requirements regarding the package—for instance, it must be kept upright.
You may then receive proposals from Couriers who will agree to meet your time and shipment requirements. You agree that once you have negotiated and accepted a Courier’s offer for Delivery Services, our mobile Shipper Application may provide certain information about you to the Courier, including your name, contact information, and location as well as the information you provide us about the package and the delivery requirements. You agree not to contact any Courier for any reason except for the purposes of fulfilling Delivery Services. You acknowledge and agree that: each instance of Delivery Services; the Courier (and not us) will provide all necessary labor and equipment necessary to perform the delivery and make any determination as to the best method or route to deliver your Package.
- Your Relationship with Couriers. You agree that the provision of Delivery Services creates a direct business relationship between you and the Courier. We are not responsible or liable for the actions or inactions of a Courier while performing delivery services provided; however, we may provide you with tracking information obtained electronically from the Shipper showing the location of your package. You are solely responsible for taking such precautions as may be reasonable and proper to notify the Courier to protect the contents of your package. We provide you with limited insurance up to AED250 to cover the content of your package if it is lost, stolen or damaged. We may offer additional insurance for an additional fee.
- Your Relationship with Company. You agree that our providing you with the Shipper App and the Services creates a direct business relationship between us and you. We do not direct or control how the Courier performs the Delivery Services. We do not train or direct Couriers on how to operate or maintain their vehicles except that our agreement with Couriers requires Couriers to operate and maintain their vehicles properly and in accordance with all laws and carry any legally required insurance. You retain the sole right to determine when and for how long you will utilize the Shipper App or the Services. You retain the option, via the Shipper App, to accept or to decline or ignore a Courier’s proposal regarding Delivery Services. We retain the right to, at any time at our sole discretion, deactivate or otherwise restrict you from accessing or using the Shipper App or Services if you violate this Agreement, if your disparage us, or if you engage in an act or omission that causes us harm, as determined by us.
- Good Faith –After receiving Delivery Services, you will be prompted by the Shipper App to provide a rating of the Courier and the Delivery Services and, optionally, to provide comments or feedback about the Courier and the Delivery Services; and after providing Delivery Services, the Courier will be you prompted by us to provide a rating of you and, and optionally, to provide comments or feedback about you. You are expected to provide ratings and you will only provide ratings and feedback in good faith.
- Minimum Rating — We want everyone have access to high‐quality services via our Services; therefore, to continue to receive access to the Shipper App and our Services, you must maintain an average rating by Couriers that exceeds the minimum average acceptable rating for Shippers established by us (Minimum Average Rating”). If your average rating falls below the Minimum Average Rating, we will notify you and may provide you a limited period of time to raise your average rating above the Minimum Average Rating. If you do not increase your average rating above the Minimum Average Rating within the time period allowed, we will likely deactivate your access to the Shipper App. You agree not to create a new Shipper profile simply to avoid a low rating or to take advantage of discounts only available to new Shippers using our Services.
- Sharing Ratings — We may share and display your ratings of Couriers and similarly the Couriers’ ratings of you including any comments in any manner in connection with our Services without attribution to you and without any additional approval. We may edit or remove comments if (i) such comments include obscenities or other objectionable content, (ii) the comments include an individual’s name or other personal information, or (iii) you violate any privacy laws, other applicable laws, or our other policies as determined by us in our sole discretion. While we admonish Shippers and Couriers only to rate each other fairly, we are not responsible if a Courier unfairly disparages you in a rating.
- Couriers and their Vehicles.
- Courier Requirements. While we do not supervise the Couriers, we do conduct a background check on all Couriers, we verify that Couriers are properly licensed to operate any vehicle that they plan to use to conduct Delivery Services and we require proof that Couriers are properly insured to operate their vehicles. We also required that Couriers agree that they possess the appropriate and current level of training, expertise and experience to provide Delivery Services in a professional manner with due skill, care and diligence; and maintain high standards of professionalism, service and courtesy.
- Financial Terms
- Delivery Price Calculation and Your Payment. The Delivery Price is negotiated or selected by you from the available Couriers using the Shipper App. You will select an appropriate Courier based upon Price and Courier’s rating on a case by case basis. The (“Price”) is the price negotiated between you and the Courier. The Courier’s price will include any tolls, taxes or fees incurred during the provision of Delivery Services. You (i) appoint us as your limited payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting the Price via the payment processing functionality facilitated by the Our Services; and (ii) agree that payment made by you to us shall be considered the same as payment made directly by you to the Courier .
- Delivery Price Adjustment for Reasonable Reasons. We reserve the right to: (i) adjust the Price for a particular instance of Delivery Services including a Delivery that does not meet the time constraints you provided, (ii) a technical error in the Services; (iii) either you or the Courier cancels the delivery, (iv) either you or the Courier claims fraud, or (v) if the a Package is damaged during shipping. Our decisions to reduce or cancel the Price in any such manner shall be exercised in a reasonable manner.
- Payment Terms. We will remit payment to the Courier approximately 24 hours after the Package is confirmed delivered by you. If you have issues with the Delivery Services you must notify us within this 24 hour period.
- Service Fee. We collect for our compensation a service fee (“Service Fee”) on a per-Delivery transaction based on the Price negotiated. If the government requires taxes to be imputed in the Price, we shall calculate the Service Fee net of such taxes. We reserve the right to change the Service Fee at any time in our discretion based upon local market factors. We will provide you with notice in the event of such change. Continued use of the Our Services after any such change in the Service Fee calculation shall constitute your consent to such change. The Service Fee is included in the Price and you will not be informed of the Service Fee each time you use our Services.
- Cancellation. Couriers may elect to cancel requests for Delivery Services that have been accepted by you via the Shipper App at any time prior to arrival, and you may cancel prior to the arrival of the Courier. Currently, there are no cancellation charges for either side; however, we may elect to impose cancellation fees in the future, or we may adjust your rating if you have a high ratio of cancellations as determine by us. We do not charge a Service Fee is either you or the Courier timely cancels the transaction.
- Receipts. As part of the Our Services, we provide a system for the delivery of receipts from Couriers to Shippers for Delivery Services rendered. Upon completion of Delivery Services, we prepare an applicable receipt and issue such receipt to you via email.
- No Additional Amounts. We may seek to attract new Shippers or Couriers and increase existing Shippers’ use of our mobile Application. Such advertising or marketing does not entitle you to any additional monetary amounts beyond the amounts expressly set forth in this Agreement.
- Taxes. You are responsible for any taxes applicable to you as a shipper. It is up to you to determine whether any such taxes exist.
- Proprietary Rights; License
- License Grant. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, we grant you a non‐exclusive, non‐transferable, non-sub-licensable, non-assignable license, during the term of this Agreement, to use the Our Services solely for the purpose of negotiating prices, providing Delivery Services to Shippers and tracking resulting Prices. All rights not expressly granted to you are reserved by us.
- Restrictions. You shall not, and shall not allow any other party to: (a) license, sublicense, sell, resell, transfer, assign, distribute or otherwise provide or make available to any other party the Services or Shipper App; (b) modify or make derivative works based upon the Services or Shipper App; (c) improperly use the Services or Shipper App, including creating Internet “links” to any part of the Services or Shipper App, “framing” or “mirroring” any part of the Services or Shipper App on any other websites or systems, or “scraping” or otherwise improperly obtaining data from the Services or Shipper App; (d) reverse engineer, decompile, modify, or disassemble the Services or Shipper App, except as allowed under applicable law; or (e) send spam or otherwise duplicative or unsolicited In addition, you shall not, and shall not allow any other party to, access or use the Services or Shipper App to: (i) design or develop a competitive or substantially similar product or service; (ii) copy or extract any features, functionality, or content thereof; (iii) launch or cause to be launched on or in connection with the Services an automated program or script, including web spiders, crawlers, robots, indexers, bots, viruses or worms, or any program which may make multiple server requests per second, or unduly burden or hinder the operation and/or performance of the Services; or (iv) attempt to gain unauthorized access to Our Service or its related systems or networks.
- Ownership. The Services, Shipper App and Company Data, including all intellectual property rights therein, shall remain our property. Neither this Agreement nor your use of Our Services, Shipper App or Company Data conveys or grants to you any rights: (a) in or related to the Our Services, Shipper App or Company Data, except for the limited license granted above; or (b) to use or reference in any manner our service names, trademarks, services marks or other indicia of ownership.
- Each party acknowledges and agrees that in the performance of this Agreement it may have access to or may be exposed to, directly or indirectly, confidential information of the other party (“Confidential Information“). Confidential Information includes Company Data, Courier and Shippers IDs, Shipper Information, and the transaction volume, marketing and business plans, business, financial, technical, and operational and such other non-public information of each party that such party designates as being proprietary or confidential or of which the other party should reasonably know that it should be treated as confidential.
- Each party acknowledges and agrees that: (a) all Confidential Information shall remain the exclusive property of the disclosing party; (b) it shall not use Confidential Information of the other party for any purpose except in furtherance of this Agreement; (c) it shall not disclose Confidential Information of the other party to any third party, except to its employees, officers, contractors, agents and service providers (“Permitted Persons“) as necessary to perform under this Agreement, provided Permitted Persons are bound in writing to obligations of confidentiality and non‐use no less protective than the terms hereof; and (d) it shall return or destroy all Confidential Information of the disclosing party, upon the termination of this Agreement or at the request of the other party (subject to applicable law and, with respect to Company, its internal record‐keeping requirements).
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, Confidential Information shall not include any information to the extent it: (a) is or becomes part of the public domain through no act or omission on the part of the receiving party; (b) was possessed by the receiving party prior to the date of this Agreement without an obligation of confidentiality; (c) is disclosed to the receiving party by a third party having no obligation of confidentiality with respect thereto; or (d) is required to be disclosed pursuant to law, court order, subpoena or governmental authority, provided the receiving party notifies the disclosing party thereof and provides the disclosing party a reasonable opportunity to contest or limit such required disclosure.
- Disclosure of Your Information. We may, but shall not be required to, provide to you, a Shipper, an insurance company and/or relevant authorities and/or regulatory agencies any information (including personal information (g., information obtained about you through any background check) and any Company Data) about you or any Delivery Services provided hereunder if: (a) there is a complaint, dispute or conflict, including an accident, between you and a Courier; (b) it is necessary to enforce the terms of this Agreement; (c) it is required, in our discretion, by applicable law or regulatory requirements (e.g.,we receive a subpoena, warrant, or other legal process for information); or (d) it is necessary, in our discretion , to protect the safety, rights, property or security of us or a third party or the public; to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to poses a risk of being, an illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity).
- Information provided by you and collected about you may be transferred or accessed by us around the world, including in jurisdictions that may have less protective privacy laws than your country. You expressly consent to our use of location‐based services and you expressly waive and release us from any and all liability, claims, causes of action or damages arising from your use of Our Services, or in any way relating to the use of the geo-location and other location-based services.
- We may collect your personal data during the course of your Application for, and use of Our Services, which information may be stored, processed, and accessed by us for business purposes, including for marketing, lead generation, service development and improvement, analytics, industry and market research, and such other purposes consistent with our legitimate business needs. You expressly consent to such use of personal data.
- We provide insurance for each package up to 200AED to cover the contents of the package if the package is lost, stolen or damaged during the procurement of Delivery Services. We may offer additional insurance for an additional fee, or you may wish to obtain additional insurance from a third party.
- Representations and Warranties; Disclaimers
- By You. You warrant that: (a) you have full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and perform your obligations hereunder; (b) you have not entered into, and during the term will not enter into, any agreement that would prevent you from complying with this Agreement; and (c) you will comply with all applicable laws in your performance of this Agreement, including holding and complying with all permits, licenses, registrations and other governmental authorizations necessary to engage in the shipping you are performing.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. WE PROVIDE OUR SERVICES AND THE SHIPPER APP ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WE DO NOT REPRESENT, WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THAT YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE SHIPPER APP (A) WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; RESULT IN ANY COURIERS PROPOSING TO SHIP YOUR PACKAGE. WE FUNCITON AS AN ON-DEMAND LEAD GENERATION AND RELATED SERVICE ONLY AND MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES AS TO THE ACTIONS OR INACTIONS OF THE COURIERS WHO MAY PROPOSE OR PROVIDE DELIVERY SERVICES TO YOU. YOU MAY BE INTRODUCED TO A THIRD PARTY THAT MAY POSE HARM OR RISK TO YOU OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES. YOU ARE ADVISED TO TAKE REASONABLE PRECAUTIONS WITH RESPECT TO INTERACTIONS WITH THIRD PARTIES ENCOUNTERED IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE OUR SERVICES. NOTWITHSTANDING OUR APPOINTMENT AS THE LIMITED PAYMENT COLLECTION AGENT, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY ACT OR OMISSION OF YOU, ANY COURIER OR ANY THIRD PARTY.
- No Service Guarantee. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE AVAILABILITY OR UPTIME OF THE OUR SERVICES OR SHIPPER APP. OUR SERVICES OR SHIPPER APP MAY BE UNAVAILABLE AT ANY TIME AND FOR ANY REASON (g., DUE TO SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE OR NETWORK FAILURE). FURTHER, OUR SERVICES OR SHIPPER APP MAY BE SUBJECT TO LIMITATIONS, DELAYS, AND OTHER PROBLEMS INHERENT IN THE USE OF THE INTERNET AND ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, AND WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DELAYS, DELIVERY FAILURES, OR OTHER DAMAGES, LIABILITIES OR LOSSES RESULTING FROM SUCH PROBLEMS.
You shall indemnify, defend and hold us harmless and our respective officers, directors, employees, agents, successors and assigns from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including legal fees), damages, penalties, fines, social contributions and taxes arising out of or related to: (a) your breach of your representations, warranties or obligations under this Agreement; or (b) a claim by a third party (including Couriers, regulators and governmental authorities) directly or indirectly related to your provision of Delivery Services or use of the Services.
- Limits of Liability. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF A PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES: (i) ANY INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE OR KIND; OR (ii) YOUR OR ANY THIRD PARTY’S PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR LOSS OR INACCURACY OF DATA, OR LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE. EXCEPT FOR COMPANY’S OBLIGATIONS TO PAY AMOUNTS DUE TO YOU PURSUANT TO SECTION 4 ABOVE, BUT SUBJECT TO ANY LIMITATIONS OR OTHER PROVISIONS CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT WHICH ARE APPLICABLE THERETO, IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR LIABILITY EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF SERVICE FEES ACTUALLY PAID TO OR DUE TO COMPANY HEREUNDER IN THE SIX (6) MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO SUCH CLAIM.
12. Term and Termination
- Term. This Agreement shall commence on the date accepted by you and shall continue until terminated as set forth herein.
- Termination. Either party may terminate this Agreement: (a) without cause at any time upon seven (7) days prior written notice to the other party; (b) immediately, without notice, for the other party’s material breach of this Agreement; or (c) immediately, without notice, in the event of the insolvency or bankruptcy of the other party, or upon the other party’s filing or submission of request for suspension of payment (or similar action or event) against the terminating party. In addition, We may terminate this Agreement or deactivate your Shipper ID immediately, without notice, with respect to you in the event you no longer qualify, under applicable law or the standards and policies of ours, to provide Delivery Services or to operate the Vehicle, or as otherwise set forth in this Agreement.
- Effect of Termination. Upon termination of the Agreement, you shall immediately delete and fully remove the Shipper App. Outstanding payment obligations and Sections 1, 2.3, 2.5.3, 4.7, 4.8, 3, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12.3, 13, 14 and 15 shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
- Relationship of the Parties
- Except as otherwise expressly provided herein with respect to Company acting as the limited payment collection agent solely for the purpose of collecting payment from you and remitting to the Courier you have selected, the relationship between the parties under this Agreement is solely that of independent The parties expressly agree that: (a) this Agreement is not an employment agreement, nor does it create an employment relationship, between Company and anyone; and (b) no joint venture, partnership, or agency relationship exists between Company and you or the Company and the Courier.
- You have no authority to bind Company or its Affiliates and you undertake not to hold yourself out as an employee, agent or authorized representative of Company or its Affiliates. Where, by implication of mandatory law or otherwise, you may be deemed an agent or representative of Company, you undertake and agree to indemnify, defend (at Company’s option) and hold Company and its Affiliates harmless from and against any claims by any person or entity based on such implied agency or representative relationship.
- Miscellaneous Terms
- Modification. We reserve the right to modify the terms and conditions of this Agreement by publishing an updated version of this Agreement on the portal available to you on the Services. You will receive a notification via email. We reserve the right to modify any information referenced at hyperlinks from this Agreement from time to time. You agree that, by using the Our Services, or downloading, installing or using the Shipper App, you are bound by any future amendments and additions to this Agreement, information referenced at hyperlinks herein, or documents incorporated herein. Continued use of the Our Services or our Shipper App after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
- Supplemental Terms. Supplemental terms may apply to your use of Our Services, such as use policies or terms related to certain features and functionality, which may be modified from time to time (“Supplemental Terms”). You may be presented with certain Supplemental Terms from time to time. Supplemental Terms are in addition to, and shall be deemed a part of, this Supplemental Terms shall prevail over this Agreement in the event of a conflict.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is or becomes invalid or non-binding, the parties shall remain bound by all other provisions hereof. If the parties replace the invalid or non‐binding provisions with provisions that are valid and binding and that have, to the greatest extent possible, a similar effect as the invalid or non‐binding provision, given the contents and purpose of this Agreement.
- Assignment. Neither party shall assign or transfer this Agreement or any of its rights or obligations of this Agreement, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of the other party; provided that Company may assign or transfer this Agreement or any or all of its rights or obligations under this Agreement from time to time without consent: (a) to an Affiliate; or (b) to an acquirer of all or substantially all of Company’s business, equity or assets.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement, including all Supplemental Terms, constitutes the entire agreement and understanding of the parties with respect to its subject matter and replaces and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements or undertakings regarding such subject
- No Third Party Beneficiaries. There are no third party beneficiaries to this Agreement. Nothing contained in this Agreement is intended to or shall be interpreted to create any third‐party beneficiary claims.
- Notices. Any notice delivered by Company to you under this Agreement will be delivered by email to the email address associated with your account or by posting on the portal available to you on Our Service. Any notice delivered by you to Company under this Agreement will be delivered by contacting Company at the “Contact Us” section. You are expected to maintain a current email address and check it regularly.
- Governing Law
- The interpretation of this Agreement shall be governed by UAE law, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction, and any disputes, actions, claims or causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or the Services shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Dubai, UAE.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in ___ currency.
- Delivery/Shipment Policy
- Website/URL will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
- Multiple shipments/delivery may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
- Refund Policy
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.