What items are prohibited to ship?
16. May 2018 0
The following list includes items that cannot be shipped within the UAE under any circumstances through Your Personal Shopper:
- Arms, ammunition and parts thereof – Aerosol.
- Transmitters and radio receivers except as authorized by law.
- Toxic substances.
- Political publications.
- Gold jewelry, platinum, precious stones and silver, unless sent by insured mail.
- Dispatches and parcels in violation of the prescribed packaging conditions.
- Lighters full of gas (empty lighters are acceptable).
- Radioactive materials.
- Pork products and by-products.
- Live animals of all kinds.
- Drugs and materials that have a psychological impact.
- Publications that contain indecent pictures.
- Polished, bleached, manufactured or counterfeited pearl.
- Flammable films, celluloid or materials manufactured from celluloid.
- Flammable, explosive or other hazardous material.
- Roots-grain – plants and their parts unless accompanied by a health certificate.
- Medical drugs unless accompanied by import license.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Offensive publications pursuant to legitimate, law and traditional custom.
- Dispatches and parcels in violation of the prescribed packaging conditions that can be a danger to postal workers, or may contaminate or damage the other letters and parcels or postal equipment